pre-Somewhere blog

I think this has to be my favorite image that Kirby Kardashian has made, just because I can see how much work he had to put into it to match the lighting, his body position, and being able to crop himself in there without looking like it is a photoshopped image. The light that is hitting his body looks very believable to that of the light hitting everyone else. 

 
What I like about this image is the juxtaposition between Jennifer Lawrence and the artist averagebob. Lawrence looks very beautiful in this cinematic-like image of her riding on horseback, but the addition of averagebob gives the image a comedic take. 


What I like about what the artist was able to do here is make a play on words from the email he received. I think that the shadow of the donkey is really well constructed.

I always try to do more practical effects rather than add effects in post, both with photo and video editing. Many films and television shows are now using projector technology rather than greenscreen technology, such as the Mandalorian, and I love trying to replicate that kind of effect. I do have a compact digital projector, so it is possible for me to try to recreate this kind of effect. 

possible ideas:
HAMILTON's Lin-Manuel Miranda is Officially Part of the New STAR WARS  Universe | Tribeca

7 Things You Might Not Know About the Mos Eisley Cantina | StarWars.com









I chose these photos due to them being crowed shots, so I could blend into them. Part of me also just wants to look very awkward in the photo like the meme of people placing this image of actor Robert Pattinson into different scenes. 
reactions on Twitter: "robert pattinson standing at front door porch caught  on ring doorbell camera… "








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

Portfolio - Updated

Black and White to Color