Portfolio - Updated

 For my final portfolio, I wanted to construct mine in a book or magazine format. I wanted to design the project in this way that way I can store it on a bookshelf and have it look natural rather than a series of horizontally printed pages. I wanted to keep the black and white theme to give a uniform sense to the print, like a screenplay. With that in mind, I also used the Courier font typeface to keep the theme. However, to add my own personality to the front and back covers, I chose to include my signature rather than just my typed name. For the format of the pages, I chose to dedicate one page for each project to also include the conceptual sketches, original images, and the thought process leading into every project. Another unique piece that I added to the portfolio was on my first project, where I included text that meant to be in memory of David Prowse, the bodybuilder who wore the Darth Vader suit in the original Star Wars film trilogy. I chose to include this as Prowse's movements are what gave Vader life while on screen, with all of his emotions having to be displayed solely through body language. Finally, I include various versions of my logo in the book to show the various stages it went through since the beginning of the project during this semester. 





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

Black and White to Color