Business Cards Project






For my business card project, I wanted to stay with a black and white aesthetic, similar to the expressionistic films of the 20th century. Additionally, I have continued to update my logo design, including adding some more color, but keeping a mostly black and white color pallet. For my first card design, i chose to follow a look that was inspired by film strips, including some discoloration on the sides for added effect. For my other cards, I chose to use a gradient effect to replicate a projector effect. Two of my cards use the term "As I Believe The World To Be, So It Is," which comes from old magic and alchamy rituals and philosophies. I think this saying ties heavily into filmmaking as anything can be created through the artform, and as common metals can be turned into gol with alchamy, simple scenes shot on sound stages could be transformed into a great piece of cinema with the propper resources. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

Portfolio - Updated

Black and White to Color