Autoscopy

    For my project, I chose to have my image be a seance being hosted by me, the Annabelle doll from the Conjuring movie franchise, and Slimer from the Ghostbusters films. Additionally to the image, I added an image of a table as well as an Ouija board. I chose to follow this path with what I insert into my project because I like the horror movie genre, but I also enjoy parody and satire. For me, a quiet conversation with Annabelle and Slimer would be an unexpected thing, considering Annabelle is likely to try to possess or kill anything the doll comes into contact with, and Slimer is likely to begin screaming or flying around any room while looking for an escape. After I constructed the image and had all of the proportions about where they would be for me, the ghost, and the doll, I realized that the image reminded me of the meme format where multiple people look toward the viewer with blank faces, with a caption saying "Damn bro, you go the whole squad laughing."

Here are some other examples that people have made that gave the inspiration for the added text





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

Portfolio - Updated

Black and White to Color